The Student Room Group

Pharmacy Interviews 2023

Pharmacy interview tips for Manchester and Nottingham.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by taybaaa_
Pharmacy interview tips for Manchester and Nottingham.

Sticky thread at the top of this forum with useful resources for Interviews.
Hey has anyone had their Nottingham interview for pharmacy yet? I have mine soon, so I'm preparing, what kinds of questions did they ask?
Original post by sjaved
Hey has anyone had their Nottingham interview for pharmacy yet? I have mine soon, so I'm preparing, what kinds of questions did they ask?

let me know how it goes i have mine soon!
Reply 4
Original post by yas13243
let me know how it goes i have mine soon!

Me too!
yeah i have my nottingham interview this week and im so nervous i dont know what questions they’re going to ask
Original post by katiehallett
yeah i have my nottingham interview this week and im so nervous i dont know what questions they’re going to ask

they should send you an email a couple days bfor with the topics theyl ask about
i have mine soon too ive heard its pretty chill and theyre sweet there
Original post by yas13243
they should send you an email a couple days bfor with the topics theyl ask about
i have mine soon too ive heard its pretty chill and theyre sweet there

hey how did your interview go?

Hey how did yours go?
Original post by joehandley
Hey how did yours go?

yeah it was okay i thought i did really bad cause i ran out of time in literally all the stations but it was alright in the end have you done yours yet?
yeah it was okay i thought i did really bad cause i ran out of time in literally all the stations but it was alright in the end have you done yours yet?

great, i’ve got mine this week, did they send you an email with the topics they ask you and were the questions quite easy to answer? thanks
great, i’ve got mine this week, did they send you an email with the topics they ask you and were the questions quite easy to answer? thanks

yeah they sent me an email but it only contained the layout of the interview and not the actual topics that they will ask you i found some of the questions threw me off a bit but yeah how did yours go
yeah they sent me an email but it only contained the layout of the interview and not the actual topics that they will ask you i found some of the questions threw me off a bit but yeah how did yours go

Yeah i think it went really well but i messed up the maths section,
they emailed me the next day with the offer, did you manage to get in?
Yeah i think it went really well but i messed up the maths section,
they emailed me the next day with the offer, did you manage to get in?

congrats! yeah i got my offer too luckily what tripped you up in the maths section?
congrats! yeah i got my offer too luckily what tripped you up in the maths section?

thanks and congratulations to you too, i overcomplicated some of them when they were really easy to answer so i ended up getting a couple wrong
(edited 1 year ago)
thanks and congratulations to you too, i overcomplicated some of them when they were really easy to answer so i ended up getting a couple wrong

oh well everyone will have got questions wrong anyway like i messed up on the maths bit as well but they gave me an offer anyway. for the chem questions did you get organic cause everyone else ive seen on here got organic but 1 person said they got inorganic?
oh well everyone will have got questions wrong anyway like i messed up on the maths bit as well but they gave me an offer anyway. for the chem questions did you get organic cause everyone else ive seen on here got organic but 1 person said they got inorganic?

hmm that’s weird, yeah i also got organic questions. maybe the person got confused?
hmm that’s weird, yeah i also got organic questions. maybe the person got confused?

yeah probably to be fair

There’s a maths section in the interview? Could you tell me the general layout of the interview that they sent you as I got an interview but not a layout?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending