City University
London
Visit website

City, University of London - MSc Human-Computer Interaction Design - 2023/2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Scarl3tt
Hi! I have an offer too, would love to connect with you as well :smile:

Hi nice to meet you :smile: but I can't DM to you due to the limitations on rights... could you DM me so we can connect? :smile:
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Reply 21
If any offer holders want to chat, I made a whatsapp group :smile: please DM me for the link !
If any offer holders want to chat, I made a whatsapp group :smile: please DM me for the link !

I'm trying to DM you but facing some issue. Please share the link!
Reply 23

I'm facing the same issue~ Could you share the link please : )

I'm having the same issues too.Share the link to me too please!

Hi, I have received an unconditional offer for 23/24 too! Could you share the link here/DM me please? Thanks!
Reply 26

Hi, I'm an offer holder for the course as well.
Fail to DM you on the platform, please share the link, thanks :smile:
Hi, I received an unconditional offer for September 2023.
Could you please share the link? :smile:
Reply 28

Hi! I'd also love to connect with future colleagues from the course 😊 Would appreciate it if you could share the group link with me too 😁
Reply 29

Hey There! I’m just accepted my offer and would love to connect with the WhatsApp group. Do you mind sharing the link?

Hey! I've recently accepted my offer and would like to connect on the WhatsApp group. Could you please share the link?

Hello! I'm trying to DM to get the whatsapp group link, but facing some issue. Could you share me the link? Thanks!

Hey! I've accepted my offer and would like to connect on the WhatsApp group. Could you please share the link?
Reply 33

Hey, if you could send me the link please.
I’m having issues dm’ing you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending