The Student Room Group

Not shaving down there stopping me getting a boyfriend?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I trim slightly down there and do my bikini line but I much prefer leaving it natural down there as I feel more like a woman. The problem is I can't seem to get a boyfriend or even a friends with benefits, I have sent nudes to guys but they say they are put off because they prefer girls completely shaven? What's your opinion on this? Is me preferring it natural down there the problem and stopping me getting a partner?

Hello,there's nothing wrong with being natural/ unshaven,I'm a guy who prefers females who are natural/ unshaven,I'd like to have a girlfriend who is natural/unshaven,but cause I prefer females who are natural/unshaven every female hates/ rejects me which at present is making me depressed and suicidal
Original post by Anonymous #1
I trim slightly down there and do my bikini line but I much prefer leaving it natural down there as I feel more like a woman. The problem is I can't seem to get a boyfriend or even a friends with benefits, I have sent nudes to guys but they say they are put off because they prefer girls completely shaven? What's your opinion on this? Is me preferring it natural down there the problem and stopping me getting a partner?

I don't think it because you allow yourself to be natural down there that stops you from getting boy friends, because some men like it hairy down there ooo

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending