The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Is anyone applying to University of Warwick to do Media and Creative Industries?

Scroll to see replies

I haven’t heard anything yet either!
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
I just heard back last week, unfortunately I was rejected :/ The good thing is that was my last application, so I don't have to wait for decisions any longer! I hope you get good news soon!
Original post by lysrose
congrats guys!! anyone else hear back from warwick aswell? still waiting for mine haha😅
Reply 22
Original post by Izzy1245
I haven’t heard anything yet either!

me too! all this waiting is so frustrating haha
Reply 23
Original post by ivygoose
I just heard back last week, unfortunately I was rejected :/ The good thing is that was my last application, so I don't have to wait for decisions any longer! I hope you get good news soon!

I'm so sorry to hear that :/ hope your journey in uni goes well, good luck!
Original post by lysrose
me too! all this waiting is so frustrating haha

I’ve just had an offer yesterday. Good luck, I’m sure you’ll hear soon!
Reply 25
Original post by Izzy1245
I’ve just had an offer yesterday. Good luck, I’m sure you’ll hear soon!

I got an offer yesterday too! Congrats! Do you guys think you'll firm Warwick? I'm quite conflicted on what school to firm lol
Omg, congratulations you guys!! I've firmed Warwick but which unis are you torn between??
Reply 27
Original post by blueducks
Omg, congratulations you guys!! I've firmed Warwick but which unis are you torn between??

I'm torn between Royal Holloway and Warwick! I'm leaning towards RHUL more and was about to firm it before I got my offer from Warwick, but ofc things have changed haha. I've told my teachers that I was thinking about firming rhul then insurance would be warwick but then they were like "that's a bit odd, normally you would firm Warwick then insure rhul" and I was like😅😅 a bit cheesy but it's like my heart wants rhul but my mind wants warwick if that makes sense. I'm planning on going up to warwick for a day to see how campus is and if there's any offer holder days too, I'll probably attend those since I haven't gone to any Warwick events yet, but yeah :smile:
Reply 28
hey guys, i hope you all did well with results day if you were receiving them this year! has anyone else gotten their place confirmed for the course? and how're we all feeling about it 🤭
Reply 29
Original post by jasnicole
hey guys, i hope you all did well with results day if you were receiving them this year! has anyone else gotten their place confirmed for the course? and how're we all feeling about it 🤭

I’ve had my place confirmed so very happy! Super excited for uni now 😊
Reply 30
Congratulations you guys!! I also had my place confirmed and I'm really looking forward to starting the course and meeting you all!! 😌
Reply 31
i declined warwick :/ but good luck guys! hopefully we cross paths when we're all working in the media, film, etc industry hehe
Hey I’ve applied for Warwick. Congrats to all of you and I hope your uni life is going well! What type of things did you guys submit in your portfolio?
Original post by Anonymous #2
Hey I’ve applied for Warwick. Congrats to all of you and I hope your uni life is going well! What type of things did you guys submit in your portfolio?

Hi! I submitted my portfolio before christmas and am waiting to hear back... my portfolio included a magazine front cover, a magazine article for a country pop magazine and an advert.
Good luck with your application
Original post by Anonymous
Hi! I submitted my portfolio before christmas and am waiting to hear back... my portfolio included a magazine front cover, a magazine article for a country pop magazine and an advert.
Good luck with your application

hey, i applied in october and wanted to know if you’ve heard back yet?
Original post by ellamarymonia
hey, i applied in october and wanted to know if you’ve heard back yet?

hey!!! finally found someone who has applied for this course - my insta is @libby3vans if you want to keep in contact about this course
I still haven't heard anything from Warwick which im finding really frustrating as its my first choice - how about you?
Original post by alevelslay
hey!!! finally found someone who has applied for this course - my insta is @libby3vans if you want to keep in contact about this course
I still haven't heard anything from Warwick which im finding really frustrating as its my first choice - how about you?

omggg me too i’ve been waiting for a ridiculous amount of time at this point it’s driving me insane. and idk why it’s so hard to find people doing it this year! we seem so few and far between! but if i get an offer i’ll 100% firm it
and i’ll defo follow you in ig!
Original post by ellamarymonia
omggg me too i’ve been waiting for a ridiculous amount of time at this point it’s driving me insane. and idk why it’s so hard to find people doing it this year! we seem so few and far between! but if i get an offer i’ll 100% firm it
and i’ll defo follow you in ig!

Hey! I just got my offer!!! Have you heard yet?
Original post by alevelslay
Hey! I just got my offer!!! Have you heard yet?

omggg well done!!! now i’m scared i’m still waiting, hopefully i’ll reply soon with an offer!
Feel like I should've updated the fact I got an offer, albeit on the 11th of January!!! Wishing the best for everyone else :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest