The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Interview

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by jess2006x
hii, I heard back from Caledonian yesterday I have an interview next week, idk anyone else who’s going 😅
congrats omg, i heard back from edinburgh and got an interview but i just got an email saying they are cancelling the whole course in general because of funding
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 21
Original post by Lesha05
congrats omg, i heard back from edinburgh and got an interview but i just got an email saying they are cancelling the whole course in general because of funding
omfg no way i’d be so gutted, i got rejected from edi😭😭 have u heard back from caledonian or any others?
Original post by Lesha05
shut up no way! That’s absolutely crazy. So are they no longer taking any students in edinburgh?
Reply 23
omfg no way i’d be so gutted, i got rejected from edi😭😭 have u heard back from caledonian or any others?
still waiting on caledonian but i have a feeling im gonna get rejected, waiting on dundee too and i have already had my interview
Reply 24
Original post by leylabegum123
shut up no way! That’s absolutely crazy. So are they no longer taking any students in edinburgh?
pretty much, literally did all that effort for no reason
Reply 25
Original post by Lesha05
still waiting on caledonian but i have a feeling im gonna get rejected, waiting on dundee too and i have already had my interview
good luck for dundee hope they get back to u soon!! i haven’t heard from dundee i’m just waiting for them to reject me 😭
Reply 26
good luck for dundee hope they get back to u soon!! i haven’t heard from dundee i’m just waiting for them to reject me 😭
thank u smmmmmm
Reply 27
if you dont mind me asking what were u grades xx
girl literally me too! Iv not heard from dundee and genuinely waiting for my rejection email. I work in a dentist tho and some people are saying maybe they hand their interviews in batches but idk if i believe that lol x
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Lesha05
pretty much, literally did all that effort for no reason
im still in shock by that, that’s absolutely crazy. They should have told you because now you’ve literally wasted a space!
wait what, so they've literally just handed out offers and now they've cancelled the course?! that's so bad
Original post by kezzagla1
wait what, so they've literally just handed out offers and now they've cancelled the course?! that's so bad
literally the backlash they are getting from it is unbelievable. They have shut down the whole dental school now and are only letting the continuing years graduate. Thankfully i never applied for edin but for everyone that did I feel so bad because it’s such a wasted space
They shouldn't have even let us apply then, i would've used that choice for something else, it's so unfair
Original post by kezzagla1
They shouldn't have even let us apply then, i would've used that choice for something else, it's so unfair
ikr it’s so bad. Did u apply anywhere else?
girl literally me too! Iv not heard from dundee and genuinely waiting for my rejection email. I work in a dentist tho and some people are saying maybe they hand their interviews in batches but idk if i believe that lol x
i’m think they do them in batches😭bc me and my 2 friends have applied and one of my friend was just straight out rejected last month i feel like they would’ve rejected us by now
i’m think they do them in batches😭bc me and my 2 friends have applied and one of my friend was just straight out rejected last month i feel like they would’ve rejected us by now
no way! Thats given me so much hope ! Fingers crossed for us bothhh
Reply 36
literally the backlash they are getting from it is unbelievable. They have shut down the whole dental school now and are only letting the continuing years graduate. Thankfully i never applied for edin but for everyone that did I feel so bad because it’s such a wasted space
omg that is so annoying, i honestly feel like they shouldnt have even put it on the website. The fact they arent even going to give me an offer for something else after giving me an interview is so unfair.
Reply 37
guys should i make like a gc to update eachother because this is stressing me out and its easier to communicate since i have literally no clue how to use this student room xx
Original post by Lesha05
guys should i make like a gc to update eachother because this is stressing me out and its easier to communicate since i have literally no clue how to use this student room xx
yeh 100% agreed lol x
Reply 39
yeh 100% agreed lol x
i already have leyla on sc so if u want added just post ur sc xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending