The Student Room Group

Vodafone apprenticeship 2023

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
You guys still not heard anything?
Nope nothing yet.
Same here. Emailed them and they said that theyre still going through the applications
Original post by craftywizardboy
Same here. Emailed them and they said that theyre still going through the applications

lol tbh, they've been saying that for some time now. Most probably their ACs are delayed this year. Hopefully we hear somethign back within this month.
Original post by orueq
You guys still not heard anything?

I applied to the Level 4 SDE in London and I've got my assessment center later this week.
Am I the only one with a test center later this week?
Reply 26
Original post by Blob2367
I hope so too, with exams around the corner this wouldn't be the best time to set an AC.

Which role u applied to
Reply 27
Well they decided they aren't going to take data analyst apprenticeships this year...
Original post by orueq
Well they decided they aren't going to take data analyst apprenticeships this year...

I just saw that… I was quite disappointed by that
Reply 29
Crazy.
Original post by JumanjiWalker
I just saw that… I was quite disappointed by that
Original post by orueq

very poor timing on their part. If I hadn't applied to many others that would send me over the edge hahaha. and they said at the end to check other apprenticeships available but they're all closed for a 2023 start lol
Reply 31
Original post by orueq

Where did you find that out?
Reply 32
They emailed me
Original post by Ghdese
Where did you find that out?
Original post by Anoni190
I applied to the Level 4 SDE in London and I've got my assessment center later this week.

oh nice, good luck !

when did you hear back about this ?
Original post by hedakom
oh nice, good luck !

when did you hear back about this ?

Thanks, I found out some time last week
Reply 35
The AC date for the level 6 software engineering apprenticeship has been sent out, has anyone else received an invite?

I applied for level 6 network engineer, I still haven’t heard back, do you know when they might? When is your AC and how long is it?
The AC date for the level 6 software engineering apprenticeship has been sent out, has anyone else received an invite?

Hi, have you received an invite?
Reply 37
Anyone heard anything about assessment centre?
Nooe not yet I’ve applied for the Network Engineering Apprenticeship
Original post by SonnyAslam
Nooe not yet I’ve applied for the Network Engineering Apprenticeship

I applied to the network rail level 3 apprenticeship too, have you heard from your sjt yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending