The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

MSc in Applied Cancer Sciences

Scroll to see replies

Original post by peterbradley45
Hey!! For sure, but I'm holding out for someone to report from the oncology department before getting my hopes too high haha, they might just have not started. irregardless I'm sure it's not gonna be very long now!

Yea, I think so too. I learned the interviews will hold around 6 weeks after the application deadline. So hopefully, we hear something soon!
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Original post by Olivia Kamsi
This is comforting, lol! I hope we hear something before the week runs out

Me too! I recieved a survey from them yesterday morning. Scared the hell out of me hahahaha
Hey!! For sure, but I'm holding out for someone to report from the oncology department before getting my hopes too high haha, they might just have not started. irregardless I'm sure it's not gonna be very long now!

Hi Peter. Were you able to hear from the oncology department?
Hi Peter. Were you able to hear from the oncology department?

hey! I still haven’t heard anything back, have you?
hey! I still haven’t heard anything back, have you?

No, I haven’t. Starting to feel nervous, lol!!!
No, I haven’t. Starting to feel nervous, lol!!!

Most likely we will have to wait until next week. Maybe only the three of us applied though.. 😆
Original post by tdzelilovic
Most likely we will have to wait until next week. Maybe only the three of us applied though.. 😆

ahaha i wish; would make it so much easier for us hahaha!! hoping that since its such a new course there wont be as many applicants to be honest
ahaha i wish; would make it so much easier for us hahaha!! hoping that since its such a new course there wont be as many applicants to be honest

If I remember correctly I think I saw on their page that there were around 50 applicants last year, so we might expect something like that. Not great not terrible hahaha
Hahaha! That would be nice!!😂😂
But I think they have reached their target since they closed applications already.
Just saw that all the shortlisted candidates for Neuroscience were sent emails on Monday and all others will get rejections next week. I hope this isn't the case for us though... :'(
Hey guys, any news yet?
Hey guys, any news yet?

hey, i still have nothing! not sure this 10 week thing is gonna be correct in the end hahaha
Lol!!! I was thinking of sending an email but I don’t know if it’s appropriate yet
No news yet for me either. Upload button is still there. Not sure what to think of it...🤣
Original post by tdzelilovic
No news yet for me either. Upload button is still there. Not sure what to think of it...🤣

yeah i still have the upload button too!! trying not to read into it hahA
Reply 35
yeah i still have the upload button too!! trying not to read into it hahA

Hi, what upload button r we talking about??
My upload button is still there too, lol!!! Been checking out what it means to have the upload button still up but I couldn’t find any definitive answer. I guess we might just have to keep our fingers crossed.
Hey guys, I just got an interview invite for next week.

aw yay congrats!!! thats so exciting (im not gonna sleep until i hear something now hahaha)
(edited 3 months ago)

Hey, big congrats! I got an invitation last night aswell. Scheduled for next wednesday. Safe to say I am terrified😆😆 I hope you get one too, Peter, holding my fingers crossed!
(edited 3 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending