The Student Room Group

EY Graduate Scheme Final Director Interview

I completed my final director interview for the EY Graduate program starting April 2023 but yet to receive my results. Has anyone received an offer already? What do the next steps look like?
Reply 1
Original post by anirban0208
I completed my final director interview for the EY Graduate program starting April 2023 but yet to receive my results. Has anyone received an offer already? What do the next steps look like?

Can you describe what the experience was like and the tasks involved and for the interview aswell. By the way what service line and location are you applying for?
Reply 2
I applied for Sept 23 Assurance in Bristol and I got to choose a topic for a 5-minute presentation to the interviewer, followed by a discussion on the presentation and the usual behavioural questions which lasted for another 45 minutes. Got positive feedback and verbal offer at the end of the interview, but the next working day they put me on the reserve list. This was in Feb 2023 and I'm still waiting on further communications.

This is what my portal shows:
Current status: Thank you for completing your recruitment process.
Next up - Offer Management: Thank you for completing the recruitment process, you have been placed on our Reserve List.

Original post by anirban0208

Have you heard back from HR yet?

Quick Reply

Latest