The Student Room Group
University of York
York

York Uni Law Application

Has anyone heard back from York on the Law LLB course yet?
Original post by matt8874

Hi there @matt8874 !:hi:

I can only speak for universities generally, but I would always advise that if you are worried that you haven't heard back or for any general updates on an application you've made, the Admissions Teams of the university should be able to help clear up any questions you have!

Each University can have a different rough estimate of the time it can take to process applications and the best way to get information is to give their team a call, providing a UCAS or student reference number if you can (they'll advise you otherwise):biggrin:

I hope this helps and all the best!

-Rose:rose:, De Montfort University Rep
(edited 1 year ago)
University of York
York
Original post by matt8874

Hi there,

We have received an unprecedented number of applications for Law this year and we will be working through them as quickly as we can. All decisions will be made by the UCAS deadline 18 May. I hope this helps!

Hannah :smile:
Reply 3
No !! I applied in November and it’s my top choice, I’ve not heard of loads of people who have heard back but I’m definitely getting stressed about it
no, i havent!! i applied in december and i've heard back from all my unis expect york
esp with accomms opening last week, I'm stressed too
Reply 5
Hi Hannah, thank you so much, was worried for no reason 😂
Original post by Lucymia
No !! I applied in November and it’s my top choice, I’ve not heard of loads of people who have heard back but I’m definitely getting stressed about it

I'm in the same position, i applied early november but I don't think they're sending offers in a set order more sparatically so I wouldn't worry too much they have to give every applicant who applied before 25th or January equal consideration! Hope you get your offer soon though!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending