The Student Room Group

Phone Virus real or fake? Nudes 😫

Yesterday I started receiving notifications from from some site called psoufauh.com sending messages under girls name and mild nudes. I received loads of notification from saying I had a virus and to clean my phone because it could be damaged within 24 hours, I constantly swiped them aside however sometimes they immediately reappeared (lots of them) I admittley kinda ignored it because I'm not smart with phones and couldn't be bothered (my phone was only 70 pounds and has done me well for 4 years) so I wouldn't gutted if it got damaged. Does anyone here know of the virus/site "psoufauh" and if this is a real virus?
Original post by Anonymous
Yesterday I started receiving notifications from from some site called psoufauh.com sending messages under girls name and mild nudes. I received loads of notification from saying I had a virus and to clean my phone because it could be damaged within 24 hours, I constantly swiped them aside however sometimes they immediately reappeared (lots of them) I admittley kinda ignored it because I'm not smart with phones and couldn't be bothered (my phone was only 70 pounds and has done me well for 4 years) so I wouldn't gutted if it got damaged. Does anyone here know of the virus/site "psoufauh" and if this is a real virus?

look the best idea I have for you is to get a new phone or take it to a story and ask for help or reset your phone.
Reply 2
It's described as a virus or malicious website.

Just Google psoufauh and there is loads of advice on how to remove it. Take your pick from lengthy instructions to YouTube 'how to' videos.
Original post by Anonymous

I've moved your thread to the Mobile Phone section.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending