The Student Room Group

Normal Penis Sensation During Sex?

I want to know how much pleasure and sensitivity my penis should be picking up on, particularly during penetrative sexual intercourse. For me, it takes a while to orgasm, and I can't feel much. I don't really feel a temperature change nor do I feel wetness with my penis. I feel a LOT more with my fingers in terms of wetness and the vagina in general. The only thing I can feel with my penis is that I am getting closer to orgasm, and then the orgasm itself, which is concentrated in my penis. But I dont cant feel a lot else during sex from my penis. Is this normal?
Look at my opinion I recommend go seeing a doctor okay
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Thorn7274
Look at my opinion I recommend go seeing a doctor okay

Why? I can ejaculate and finish, etc., including through penetrative sex. Although it takes longer than other guys. I want to know, from guys who have actually had sex before, how much inside a vagina do you feel? Do you feel a lot, OR do mostly just feel the orgasm approaching.
Original post by Anonymous
Why? I can ejaculate and finish, etc., including through penetrative sex. Although it takes longer than other guys. I want to know, from guys who have actually had sex before, how much inside a vagina do you feel? Do you feel a lot, OR do mostly just feel the orgasm approaching.

I mean you should feel more than just an orgasm but then again i wouldn't know since im a virgin
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Thorn7274
I mean you should feel more than just an orgasm but then again i wouldn't know since im a virgin

Thanks for trying to help kid but Im looking for people who have experience. Enjoy your day!!
Thanks for trying to help kid but Im looking for people who have experience. Enjoy your day!!

np
I want to know how much pleasure and sensitivity my penis should be picking up on, particularly during penetrative sexual intercourse. For me, it takes a while to orgasm, and I can't feel much. I don't really feel a temperature change nor do I feel wetness with my penis. I feel a LOT more with my fingers in terms of wetness and the vagina in general. The only thing I can feel with my penis is that I am getting closer to orgasm, and then the orgasm itself, which is concentrated in my penis. But I dont cant feel a lot else during sex from my penis. Is this normal?

Nah, man I do reckon you see a doctor mate. I've had a lotta experiences, it all depends on the cooch tho yk sometimes its just the women or times its you. This one time We were goin at it, and I dove right in and throughout I no feel anything mate, literally blank, I thoughts its a me problem for quite a while until i explore more fish in the sea. And GODDAMN, I had an amazing time w that arctic beauty. If you;ve slept w multiple people I do reckon u get it checked, could be an STD, could be a penis issue? But if not, try other fishes, or even better try getting a bj, if nothing, its a you problem son.
Nah, man I do reckon you see a doctor mate. I've had a lotta experiences, it all depends on the cooch tho yk sometimes its just the women or times its you. This one time We were goin at it, and I dove right in and throughout I no feel anything mate, literally blank, I thoughts its a me problem for quite a while until i explore more fish in the sea. And GODDAMN, I had an amazing time w that arctic beauty. If you;ve slept w multiple people I do reckon u get it checked, could be an STD, could be a penis issue? But if not, try other fishes, or even better try getting a bj, if nothing, its a you problem son.

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I dont feel a lot with a BJ, only a weird sensation but I cant feel the tongue being used for example. All I feel with a BJ is coming closer and closer to orgasm, but I dont actually have a lot of feeling itself. I couldnt tell you whether the tongue is being used or not, I can just feel orgasm coming quicker and quicker, and then I can presume that the tongue is being used because of this... This sound normal? Probs not... Embarassing trip to the doctor...

Quick Reply

Latest