The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Has anyone done the DLL test or know what to expect?

I just received confirmation of my placement, subject to passing the 'DLL Test'. As I'm a mature learner without any UCAS points or A Levels.

It doesn't give any information as to what that is, if anyone has done it before or knows a bit more about it I would love to hear it. That way I can be prepared for when the time arises, I haven't heard from Sheffield when I would have to sit it.

Thankyou.
Hello! I am also a mature student.
I have completed both the tests and done my interview. The DLL tests consist of one Maths and one English. You get 1 hour and 30 minuets per test to complete it and they send you a link to sign up to their DLL webpage to take them. And your scores go towards the University decision making. Good luck!
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Original post by Ebonie_Isabella
Hello! I am also a mature student.
I have completed both the tests and done my interview. The DLL tests consist of one Maths and one English. You get 1 hour and 30 minuets per test to complete it and they send you a link to sign up to their DLL webpage to take them. And your scores go towards the University decision making. Good luck!

Thankyou!
Original post by BiscuitsNTea
I just received confirmation of my placement, subject to passing the 'DLL Test'. As I'm a mature learner without any UCAS points or A Levels.

It doesn't give any information as to what that is, if anyone has done it before or knows a bit more about it I would love to hear it. That way I can be prepared for when the time arises, I haven't heard from Sheffield when I would have to sit it.

Thankyou.

Should be a Literacy and numeracy test. You can search for mock tests online, I believe QTS on youtube covers test questions.

I am still yet waiting on my own response for my DLL application. Did they request an interview from you?
Original post by Doddridge
Should be a Literacy and numeracy test. You can search for mock tests online, I believe QTS on youtube covers test questions.

I am still yet waiting on my own response for my DLL application. Did they request an interview from you?

Mine is set for the 28th of April

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending