The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Accommodation near Old College help!!

Hi,
just went to the offer holder day and i’m still very undecided on what accommodation to choose.
Preferably I would want something near Old college, self catered, and more cheaper. shared or en-suite don’t matter to me.
Can anyone recommend me accom which will be full of undergrads/1st years, and that’s very sociable. The more people in the building is better for me.
Original post by platypusmia
Hi,
just went to the offer holder day and i’m still very undecided on what accommodation to choose.
Preferably I would want something near Old college, self catered, and more cheaper. shared or en-suite don’t matter to me.
Can anyone recommend me accom which will be full of undergrads/1st years, and that’s very sociable. The more people in the building is better for me.

The closest accommodation to Old College is Nicholson Street - it's literally over the road! Robertson Close is also close as is anything on Cowgate (Kincaid's Court/College Wynd etc). Cowgate is the main strip for clubs so if you're into social stuff that's a good mix. I assume you've looked at the accommodation website map? There's a lot of info on there.

All of the catered accommodation is seperate and a bit further out from uni so you don't need to worry about that.
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending