The Student Room Group

what wild animal would you want as a pet?

Tiger

Scroll to see replies

Yea I think Tiger is any cool persons choice, but keeping it captive removes a lot of what makes it a Tiger :frown:
Lion
Original post by Avreil
Tiger

Having pets is enslaving animals which i am against as a vegan, but if i had to choose then possibly a scottish wildcat!
Same, tiger.
My favorite wild animal is a sloth, so it would not be a surprise for you guys, if I intend to keep that animal as a pet, if possible.
capybara
Original post by Avreil
Tiger

Me too.
Original post by Avreil
Tiger

Original post by dysonrichard801
Lion

Original post by Amb/conf
Same, tiger.

Original post by Meheraj
Me too.

Hey guys. You know that lions and tigers are still dangerous for people, even if they are domesticated as pets? you have really guts, I admire our courage.
Original post by Kallisto
Hey guys. You know that lions and tigers are still dangerous for people, even if they are domesticated as pets? you have really guts, I admire our courage.

Danke mein Fruend 👍

😁😁

Yeah, I know that but I like it a lot.
Original post by Avreil
Tiger

Same here
a koala
Reply 13
Giraffe 😂
Original post by Vesha
Giraffe 😂

You need a big garden with big trees. :redface: Good luck with that animal. :grin:
Turtle or lizard.

I'd love an alligator but gotta be realistic.
Tiger
Original post by xox416
Turtle or lizard.

I'd love an alligator but gotta be realistic.

Crocodiles can be kept as pets in America, Florida to be exact. Some Americans at least do. Go to America and have the guts! :biggrin:
Crocodiles can be kept as pets in America, Florida to be exact. Some Americans at least do. Go to America and have the guts! :biggrin:

You want me to :rip:
Original post by xox416
You want me to :rip:

Just prevent that a crocodile bites you and it would be a nice pet.

Quick Reply

Latest