The Student Room Group

applied to the wrong course, HELP !!!

i applied to do politics through ucas and i have come to the conclusion that i very much do not want to do that and i what i really want to do is art (don’t criticise my course choice pls thank u xx) i would love to go to uni this year and i have no idea what to do. i suppose i could just reapply and go next year but ideally it would be this year :frown:( any help pls?? thank u !!! xxx
Original post by eleanorhaf_
i applied to do politics through ucas and i have come to the conclusion that i very much do not want to do that and i what i really want to do is art (don’t criticise my course choice pls thank u xx) i would love to go to uni this year and i have no idea what to do. i suppose i could just reapply and go next year but ideally it would be this year :frown:( any help pls?? thank u !!! xxx

Do you have a portfolio ready to send to unis if you changed course now?
Original post by eleanorhaf_

Most art courses are open to applications through UCAS extra.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending