The Student Room Group

Advice from 3rd Year LLB Law Students about 3rd Year

Hey guys. I hope everyone is well.I am I just wanted to ask a couple of questions to get your advice please.1. How did you take notes that you found was effective and helpful in recalling the information?2. What modules did you do in your 3rd year?3. How did you balance studying with your free time?4. How did you improve and develop your exam technique?5. Did you choose any of the following modules in 3rd Year? If so, how did you find them, and what advice do you have for them, as I am currently considering choosing them next year:- Children, Family and the State- Spanish- Research Project/Probono (we’re only allowed to take one or the other)- International Children's Rights- International Law and Global Security- Criminology- Intellectual PropertyThese are currently the modules I am interested in exploring at the moment in order to make the right decision when the time comes. I hope to gain some insight through asking others who may have chosen to do some of these modules, and can provide me with some advice and insight regarding how you found them, please?Thank you for all your help in advance, and take care :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending