The Student Room Group

Love is only for attractive people

That's the true love. If you're not attractive you'll never experience the same sparkle and feeling as attractive people because your unattractive partner is not the one you wanted, it's only a 'cheap' replacement of the one you actually loved.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pounch
That's the true love. If you're not attractive you'll never experience the same sparkle and feeling as attractive people because your unattractive partner is not the one you wanted, it's only a 'cheap' replacement of the one you actually loved.

damn.
Anyone can be attractive when someone gets to know them and loves them
Reply 3
Original post by Afuturelife

Lol. That's cope
Original post by Pounch
Lol. That's cope

I can see why someone who’s only concerned with the superficial would think like that, but I think most people are better than that
Original post by Pounch

You have issues.
Oh good, we’re back to banging this drum again.
Soo stop whining and be attractive
beauty is only skin deep :yep:
I can see why someone who’s only concerned with the superficial would think like that, but I think most people are better than that

Or those who lack the looks compensate themselves by saying they are not superficial, argue "it is what is inside that matters" and then settle for whoever they can get.
Original post by Pounch

Attractiveness comes in so many different forms. The variety that we have on this planet is a wonderful thing.

Diana vs Camilla. Who would most people rate as being the more attractive? Who did King Charles love more?
And personally I agree with him. Camilla seems to be an easier person to live with. And there's rumours that she has great sexual skills.

A W for you! 👏
Original post by Pounch

That's not how every individual thinks. Maybe that's the way you think.

Attractiveness doesn't mean only skin colour, it's more than that. Attractiveness is the combination of inner beauty and outer beauty.
If you go for someone in your league they’ll find you gorgeous
Original post by Pounch

well not nessacarily
The teen angst on this thread could power a small starship.
Attraction dealbreakers and beauty standards vary a lot between people.

Do you genuinely believe that Harvey Weinstein, Nick Griffin, Richard Spencer, Gilad Atzmon or Kashif Anwar are attractive people?
How about Rosemary West, Julie Lake or Karen Zerby?

Some people love ambition, others intelligence, many more fame, some financial weath, a few religious fervour or political activism.
There are plenty of very disturbed people who seem to love revolting adults with nothing remotely positive or attractive about their looks, habits, values or pasts.
Even the most horrifying of murderers in category a prisons and unemployed predatory criminals who have zero remorse nor any desire to abandon their criminal habits or earn an honest living that pays their bills.
Original post by londonmyst
Attraction dealbreakers and beauty standards vary a lot between people.

Do you genuinely believe that Harvey Weinstein, Nick Griffin, Richard Spencer, Gilad Atzmon or Kashif Anwar are attractive people?
How about Rosemary West, Julie Lake or Karen Zerby?

Some people love ambition, others intelligence, many more fame, some financial weath, a few religious fervour or political activism.
There are plenty of very disturbed people who seem to love revolting adults with nothing remotely positive or attractive about their looks, habits, values or pasts.
Even the most horrifying of murderers in category a prisons and unemployed predatory criminals who have zero remorse nor any desire to abandon their criminal habits or earn an honest living that pays their bills.

This is why we love you london!
Original post by Pounch

Your right I don’t need to be attractive as a person looks wise but attractiveness can come from the heart, personality and the type of person I maybe my attractive partner I could not be more thankful of and I thoroughly appreciate and am grateful for having in my life. An exquisite and gorgeous individual that I will only love.
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
Attractiveness comes in so many different forms. The variety that we have on this planet is a wonderful thing.

Diana vs Camilla. Who would most people rate as being the more attractive? Who did King Charles love more?
And personally I agree with him. Camilla seems to be an easier person to live with. And there's rumours that she has great sexual skills.

Exceptions don't dictate or represent the rules.

Probability > Possibility

There is a simple and general rule to attractiveness of women.

A Victoria Secret model will most likely have an easier life and be more fancied by men than a 5ft 6 inches, 120kg woman would.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending