The Student Room Group

Univeristy of Leeds Physician Associate Msc Offer holders 2023

Anyone else got an offer from the University of Leeds to start in September?
hey, i have
Cool! Are you going to accept? I really want to know my conditions, as I haven’t completed my undergrad yet. I’m in Leeds already, so if you are planning to accept and want advice about where to live etc. I can help!
Original post by BuiltInBaggage
Cool! Are you going to accept? I really want to know my conditions, as I haven’t completed my undergrad yet. I’m in Leeds already, so if you are planning to accept and want advice about where to live etc. I can help!

im not sure! most likely not because the tuition fees are higher and its the furthest from me out of all my options. itd be a dream though. would defo be my top uni if fees and distance werent an issue. ive already graduated so i guess my conditions would just be the dbs&health checks
That's a real shame, yeah the cost is a big factor. Not sure where you are but transport to Leeds is great, I'm very far from home but haven't found it to be much of an issue as it's so well connected, I actually prefer getting the train rather than driving.
Original post by BuiltInBaggage
That's a real shame, yeah the cost is a big factor. Not sure where you are but transport to Leeds is great, I'm very far from home but haven't found it to be much of an issue as it's so well connected, I actually prefer getting the train rather than driving.

im around an hour and a half away. near burnley, i drive too but again cost !!
Original post by paskalabuskian
im around an hour and a half away. near burnley, i drive too but again cost !!

Oh cool! I'm right up in the north west, by Carlisle. Desperate for the UCAS to update so I know what I need and can accept. Where else have you applied/got offers for?
I have a conditional offer too but idk does anyone if it’s conditional on final degree classification or health assessment or both

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending