The Student Room Group

Do I have a chance with her or not?

There is a girl I know at uni in our group, and she ignores me and treats me really badly, it is so hurtful. She is nice and chatty with everyone apart from me. I try to put a brave face on when she is around and pretend it isn't happening but it is increasingly hard. I have a crush on her. She obviously knows this as half the time I can't stop looking at her bum to be honest. I have read that if a girl acts this way, it could actually mean she likes you but is waiting for you to make a move. So last time we went out she was at the bar on her own, and I went to the bar but she just got her drink and walked off straight away. She won't let me get anywhere near her. Could someone please tell me why I am being treated like this. I'm not ugly, only yesterday I was getting the eye off of a different girl who I would ask out but my crush on the other girl is too big so I didn't.
Original post by Anonymous
There is a girl I know at uni in our group, and she ignores me and treats me really badly, it is so hurtful. She is nice and chatty with everyone apart from me. I try to put a brave face on when she is around and pretend it isn't happening but it is increasingly hard. I have a crush on her. She obviously knows this as half the time I can't stop looking at her bum to be honest. I have read that if a girl acts this way, it could actually mean she likes you but is waiting for you to make a move. So last time we went out she was at the bar on her own, and I went to the bar but she just got her drink and walked off straight away. She won't let me get anywhere near her. Could someone please tell me why I am being treated like this. I'm not ugly, only yesterday I was getting the eye off of a different girl who I would ask out but my crush on the other girl is too big so I didn't.

To answer the question in your thread title, no, I don't think there's any chance. In some cases there may be a bit of good natured teasing if there's an attraction there, but what you've described is nothing like that.

Time to move on and find someone that treats people with respect. Who also has a nice bum :wink:
She's not playing games; she's simply not interested.

You say that you know that she knows that you have a crush on her. She may be treating you this way to actively deter you from chasing her / to avoid leading you on.
Original post by Anonymous

You need to give your head a shake if you really think you have a chance with her
Stop staring at her bum and try talking to her.
Reply 5
Trust your instincts, she’s sussed you fancy her and is clearly communicating that there’s nothing doing. Go for the different girl where you might stand a chance
You have a crush on a girl who treats you like dirt ?

Dude get some self respect .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending