The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Sheffield Hallam Exchange year

I've had the thought of travelling abroad for a while when I'm at Uni and wanted to go to a country that's heavy in the engineering/space field like Germany, Italy or Japan whilst studying mechanical engineering. I have looked at the list but not sure if its fully updated to this year. Japan would be a dream to go to as not only is its safe but its genuinely a country I fit in with a clean environment.
Original post by CallumBradbury_
I've had the thought of travelling abroad for a while when I'm at Uni and wanted to go to a country that's heavy in the engineering/space field like Germany, Italy or Japan whilst studying mechanical engineering. I have looked at the list but not sure if its fully updated to this year. Japan would be a dream to go to as not only is its safe but its genuinely a country I fit in with a clean environment.

Hi @CallumBradbury_ its good to know that you're considering studying our Mechanical Engineering course. On our MSc Advanced Mechanical Engineering course, there are opportunities to study abroad at one of our partner universities with the possibility of funding through the Erasmus+ programme or the Turing Scheme. Applications for study abroad are now closed for 2023/4. If you'll like to make further enquiries about studying abroad, you can contact Harish Viswanathan, our Internationalisation Lead or Country Coordinator for Engineering and Maths subjects at [email protected]
I hope this helps to answer your query.

Kind regards,
Yemi.
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending