The Student Room Group

Uni revision

How many hours are people revising per day for university exams? Also, I have left 4 weeks for revision, is this enough time for uni exams that do count towards my degree classification? This also included that I have to attend uni and study. I am a bit scared I have left it too late. I have a few exams btw.
Hey!
The amount of time people spend revising per day for university exams can vary quite a bit. Some people may spend several hours a day, while others may only spend an hour or two. It really depends on the individual and their study habits.

As for your situation, 4 weeks for revision is definitely enough time to prepare for university exams, especially if you stay organized and focused. The fact that these exams count towards your degree classification is important, so you should definitely take them seriously and give yourself enough time to study.

You mentioned that you have a few exams and also have to attend uni and study, so it's important to make a study plan and prioritize your time effectively. You can break down the material you need to cover for each exam and allocate specific times to study each subject. This way, you can ensure that you're making progress on each exam and not falling behind.

It's understandable to feel a bit scared or overwhelmed, but try not to stress too much. Remember that you have time to prepare and that you're not alone in this. Reach out to your classmates or professors if you need help, and don't hesitate to ask for advice or support.

Good luck with your exams, and I hope you find this advice helpful!

Best Wishes
Priya :smile:
Postgraduate Ambassador
University of Southampton

Regenerate response
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 2
Original post by UoS PG students
Hey!
The amount of time people spend revising per day for university exams can vary quite a bit. Some people may spend several hours a day, while others may only spend an hour or two. It really depends on the individual and their study habits.

As for your situation, 4 weeks for revision is definitely enough time to prepare for university exams, especially if you stay organized and focused. The fact that these exams count towards your degree classification is important, so you should definitely take them seriously and give yourself enough time to study.

You mentioned that you have a few exams and also have to attend uni and study, so it's important to make a study plan and prioritize your time effectively. You can break down the material you need to cover for each exam and allocate specific times to study each subject. This way, you can ensure that you're making progress on each exam and not falling behind.

It's understandable to feel a bit scared or overwhelmed, but try not to stress too much. Remember that you have time to prepare and that you're not alone in this. Reach out to your classmates or professors if you need help, and don't hesitate to ask for advice or support.

Good luck with your exams, and I hope you find this advice helpful!

Best Wishes
Priya :smile:
Postgraduate Ambassador
University of Southampton

Regenerate response

Hi, thank you so much for this response. I just feel a bit bad that I have only 4 weeks to revise and have a lot to cover. Around half my credits for the year rest on just these exams so I am a bit worried.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending