The Student Room Group

Am I wrong for leaving my college class mid lesson after my tutor was rude?

Hello everyone. We have a project due in 1 week but the tutor was teaching something different that we are doing in a couple of weeks. I decided to do my current work instead so I started doing my work. My friend asked me a question about the work so I responded quietly to my friends question so I didn't interuppt the lesson. The tutor then came over really aggressively and said that I had a attitude and that I should leave the class so I did and went home. I tried to explain to him that currently I am working on a different part of the project and he responded by saying I should be paying attention to his tutoring. Problem this guy has been at the college for 1 month he's got a thick accent and half the time is speaking about the wrong work or something irrelevant no body likes him as we never actually learn anything in the lesson. Was I wrong for the way I acted? He came up to me so aggressively like I committed murder
Original post by Exoticcc
Hello everyone. We have a project due in 1 week but the tutor was teaching something different that we are doing in a couple of weeks. I decided to do my current work instead so I started doing my work. My friend asked me a question about the work so I responded quietly to my friends question so I didn't interuppt the lesson. The tutor then came over really aggressively and said that I had an attitude and that I should leave the class so I did and went home. I tried to explain to him that currently I am working on a different part of the project and he responded by saying I should be paying attention to his tutoring. Problem this guy has been at the college for 1 month he's got a thick accent and half the time is speaking about the wrong work or something irrelevant no body likes him as we never actually learn anything in the lesson. Was I wrong for the way I acted? He came up to me so aggressively like I committed murder

I highly doubt he was being rude . What’s not likely is that you are like so many in the uni system these days , an over sensitive snowflake

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending