The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick PPE vs Edinburgh Economics

I'm in the fortunate position to be able to choose between these two courses.
In terms of all factors: environment, social/nightlife, prestige, academia etc.
Appreciate any responses!
Original post by ytared123

i've got warwick ppe! go warwick - target uni for employers and tbh the nightlife in edi doesn't seem that much better than the legendary nightlife in coventry. The campus at warwick is also really nice if that's your vibe!
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Also the Warwick PPE course seems insanely good - the lecturers and PPE department are really on top of it and it seems like the best place (other than oxford maybe) in the country to do it while econ at edinburgh - while good - is not as high ranked as the econ at warwick (1st in UK by times uni guide and 5th in QS rankings)
Reply 3
Original post by dyldobaggins
Also the Warwick PPE course seems insanely good - the lecturers and PPE department are really on top of it and it seems like the best place (other than oxford maybe) in the country to do it while econ at edinburgh - while good - is not as high ranked as the econ at warwick (1st in UK by times uni guide and 5th in QS rankings)

Yeah, I am leaning more towards Warwick. If you don't mind me asking, what are your stats and are you home/international?
Yeah, I am leaning more towards Warwick. If you don't mind me asking, what are your stats and are you home/international?

Home student, A*A*A*A* predicted in Maths, Further Maths, English Lit and History, ten 9's and one 8 at GCSE

Quick Reply

Latest