The Student Room Group

Where did you think he was going with this?

Was supposed to meet up with a long term friend. I didn't think he would as serious though negin with. The day we were going through meet up half way he text me to call him he's ****ed. Right away I knew we weren't meeting.
All sudden he had an incident and wasn't able to meet. Just to be sure I called him listen to his bogus story rushed him off the phone let him know I had plans.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 1
What's the reason why he cancelled?
Reply 2
He had bogus story within an hour. He said he just found out his daughter 6 mos preg w second child . He just learned when an incident happened w second baby daddy n his grandson was left in elevator. He's the excuse he couldn't see me. He now have to go pick up his grandson. 🤔 So far fetch
Reply 3
Original post by honeybun35
He had bogus story within an hour. He said he just found out his daughter 6 mos preg w second child . He just learned when an incident happened w second baby daddy n his grandson was left in elevator. He's the excuse he couldn't see me. He now have to go pick up his grandson. 🤔 So far fetch

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 wth.
Reply 4
He's your long-term friend; why don't you know his motivation for doing this?
Reply 5
Original post by Surnia
He's your long-term friend; why don't you know his motivation for doing this?

I haven't seen him in yrs but we keep in contact.you can know someone for a long time and not really know them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending