The Student Room Group

GCSE science

I have been doing foundation combined science through year 11 and I have constantly getting 5-5 which is the highest I can get since it is foundation level. I have recently moved to higher and I want a 6-6. Exams start in 3 weeks. I heard that most of the foundation and higher is similar they just have a bit extra and they go into more detail. How do I achieve a grade 6?
I mean you can try?? You're really going to have to commit and study. Its not just learning the content but also applying the content on pastpaper questions. What science subjects are you doing?
Original post by Obsidian♡Hart
I mean you can try?? You're really going to have to commit and study. Its not just learning the content but also applying the content on pastpaper questions. What science subjects are you doing?

Biology, Chemistry and Physics. I’m doing GCSEs. I have looked at the past papers and they seem easy a lot of people say it’s hard. I have tried a higher paper for biology and I got a 5 and 2 marks off a 6. I watch free science lessons and just make notes and memorise them actively and then do questions. I also use the CGP books which are amazing
(edited 1 year ago)
Then sure if you're finding it easy/manageable then go for it!

Quick Reply

Latest