The Student Room Group

I want to basically completely change the kind of subject that I want to pursue

For my GCSEs I did music, art and sociology, I then went on to study film at the London Screen Academy onto then studying Game Development at Ravensbourne University but dropped out halfway through. So I've basically done a mix of things and I think it's safe to say I've been trying to figure out exactly what I want to do. I'm trying to think about what I'm going to do next but my main question is about how I really go about getting onto courses that I don't really have any qualifications for. If I want to start on a course for the next academic year, I would have to do it through clearing so my next big question is whether it makes any difference trying to get onto courses I don't really have any qualifications for, and whether there's any lenience with what kind of qualification you have and what kind of subject it was in. Thank you for any responses in advance.
Instead of just crashing from course to course, perhaps a few years out of education might be a good idea.
Original post by artjb2
For my GCSEs I did music, art and sociology, I then went on to study film at the London Screen Academy onto then studying Game Development at Ravensbourne University but dropped out halfway through. So I've basically done a mix of things and I think it's safe to say I've been trying to figure out exactly what I want to do. I'm trying to think about what I'm going to do next but my main question is about how I really go about getting onto courses that I don't really have any qualifications for. If I want to start on a course for the next academic year, I would have to do it through clearing so my next big question is whether it makes any difference trying to get onto courses I don't really have any qualifications for, and whether there's any lenience with what kind of qualification you have and what kind of subject it was in. Thank you for any responses in advance.

What qualifications do you have and what degree do you want to study?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending