The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

QMUL Offer Holder Day

Hi all,

I got an email earlier today saying I was invited to a series of offer holder webinars and a link to a page that says congratulations on receiving an offer to Queens but in my portal it still says decision pending. For context I applied to the postgraduate taught masters in Management at QMUL around 10 days ago. I wasn't really expecting to hear anything back this soon so I don't want to get my hopes up if the email was a fluke. Does anyone have any insight into what this email may mean or any experience with Management at Queens? Thanks!
Reply 1
I had the same email and my portal also still says ‘decision pending’ so I’ve sent a message on the portal to ask for clarification. I’ve applied for the MSc in Bioinformatics.
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Will you post here what they say?
Original post by tanyak89
I had the same email and my portal also still says ‘decision pending’ so I’ve sent a message on the portal to ask for clarification. I’ve applied for the MSc in Bioinformatics.
Reply 3
Original post by jessmedlin17

Yeah definitely. They said they would take 10 working days to get back to me though 😂
Reply 4
Original post by jessmedlin17

Just had an email from them saying they were sorry for sending the incorrect email and apologise for any confusion. Did you get that email too?

I’m a bit annoyed now as I submitted my application 3 months ago and was meant to hear back within 6 weeks!
Reply 5
Yep I got the same one. My application has only been submitted for a few weeks but is still pretty annoying because I got my hopes up haha.
Original post by tanyak89
Just had an email from them saying they were sorry for sending the incorrect email and apologise for any confusion. Did you get that email too?

I’m a bit annoyed now as I submitted my application 3 months ago and was meant to hear back within 6 weeks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending