The Student Room Group

apprenticeship grade leniency?

hi everyone, ultimately in the lead up to my first exams, beginning to think of the worst case scenarios and all the what if's haha. I was just wondering, since i got onto an apprenticeship with KPMG and it requires 120 UCAS points (BBB, or A*CC, etc equivalents), if for whatever reason i failed to make this does anyone know or have any experience of how lenient they are with your final grades? ofc im studying and trying my best but its just a pressing question at the back of my mind. thanks! (:
Original post by blushingsakura
hi everyone, ultimately in the lead up to my first exams, beginning to think of the worst case scenarios and all the what if's haha. I was just wondering, since i got onto an apprenticeship with KPMG and it requires 120 UCAS points (BBB, or A*CC, etc equivalents), if for whatever reason i failed to make this does anyone know or have any experience of how lenient they are with your final grades? ofc im studying and trying my best but its just a pressing question at the back of my mind. thanks! (:

I don't specifically know about KPMG, but I've heard a couple of Apprentices say that they were still taken on by their employer even though they just missed their offer grades. You should have been given an contract of employment for the apprenticeship when they offered you a place, does it say anything in there about grades and what would happen if you don't meet the minimum requirement?
Reply 2
Original post by blushingsakura

If it's not a degree apprenticeship they probably have leniency for if you underachieve, i think the best case is to ask your employer if that does happen though!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending