The Student Room Group

Artificial intelligence Loughborough vs Southampton

Honest views help
Original post by Anonymous
Honest views help

Hi there,

It's great to hear you're interested in studying at Loughborough :smile:

Have you thought about emailing the universities for more information on the courses? If you want to speak to someone from the Department of Computer Science at Loughborough, just email [email protected].

Hope this helps :smile: please do let me know if you have any further questions! I'm happy to help.

- Lindsay
hello everyone
Reply 3
Original post by username6173996
hello everyone

Hello
Original post by Anonymous
Honest views help

Hi there,

I'm currently in my first year here at Loughborough and although I don't study Artificial Intelligence I thought I might be able to tell you a bit about student life outside of lectures.

Before I came to Loughborough I was worried about it being a small town and there not being much to do. However since I've been here I've been pleasantly surprised - I can safely say I've never been bored since I've been here. There are plenty restaurants and pubs in town to go out to eat and drink. Most of my time in the week is spent on campus as there is lots on like going to watch the Loughborough first teams play, playing sport and just relaxing with friends as well as the nights out the union puts on in the week. At the weekend you do tend to go out in town more.

Loughborough is however a market town and can't offer what a city can but usually if we want more of a city atmosphere we just get the train to Leicester or Nottingham which both take less than 20 minutes and is very easy to do. The thing I appreciate about Loughborough being a smaller town is that there is a nice community feel and it really does feel like a student town. When you go out you always bump into someone you know which I've found really nice.

I hope this was helpful and if you have any other questions just let me know :smile:

Jess

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending