The Student Room Group

Do I need to cancel my previous year's student finance if I'm retaking the uear

The gist of the question is in the title tbh, but I was filling out my new student finance application for next year, but I'm resitting first year. Do I need to cancel my application from this year just gone because they will have different end dates?
Original post by R3illy12345
The gist of the question is in the title tbh, but I was filling out my new student finance application for next year, but I'm resitting first year. Do I need to cancel my application from this year just gone because they will have different end dates?

Hi there, you wouldn't cancel your application for your previous year. Once you have submitted your application your university would be required to send us a repetition notification to advise us if you are repeating the full year or part of the year for the team to review. On this notification the university will confirm the graduation date of your course. Thanks, Karen
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Karen
Hi there, you wouldn't cancel your application for your previous year. Once you have submitted your application your university would be required to send us a repetition notification to advise us if you are repeating the full year or part of the year for the team to review. On this notification the university will confirm the graduation date of your course. Thanks, Karen

This is a massive help. Thank you Karen
Original post by R3illy12345
This is a massive help. Thank you Karen

You're welcome! If there is anything else we can help with in the future please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending