The Student Room Group

Customer Services Group; Executive Officer (EO) - Home Office - Various Roles

Scroll to see replies

Oh no, sorry, I think we applied for different campaigns as I literally only got invited to interview yesterday, so I'm nowhere near going through checks yet.

Don't even know what this role is for as it says various, so it's a bit of a mystery.

You must be much further along than I, so if you're going through checks sounds like you got a job offer. Congrats!
Reply 41
Original post by Ruby Woo 83
Oh no, sorry, I think we applied for different campaigns as I literally only got invited to interview yesterday, so I'm nowhere near going through checks yet.

Don't even know what this role is for as it says various, so it's a bit of a mystery.

You must be much further along than I, so if you're going through checks sounds like you got a job offer. Congrats!

Its crazy its a long wait to find things out I applied for the job in feb and still waiting to start!

even though I've applied in visa and immigration it says you can get put where ever the HO needs you so who knows!

Good Luck for your interview!
I applied for a another (AO) role in early February too and got offered that and still going through checks for that, so it's been over 4 months now, it is crazy how long everything takes!

Hope it will all be worth it though.

Thank you and I wish you all the best in your new job also :smile:
Reply 43
Heya got an email about an interview yesterday so just trying to prepare. I applied last minute for the EO customer service role.
Any tips on the type of questions to prepare for? So nervous
I'm in the same boat as you, Aldn!
Reply 45
I'm in the same boat as you, Aldn!

Aw congrats and good luck! Do you feel prepared
Original post by Aldn
Aw congrats and good luck! Do you feel prepared

Lol, no not at all!

Don't even know what the roles will be as it's so varied so have no idea what kind of questions might pop up!
Reply 47
Lol, no not at all!

Don't even know what the roles will be as it's so varied so have no idea what kind of questions might pop up!

Yeah exactly lllol
Reply 48
Hey have you managed to prepare a bit? Jus got the interview link😩
Just got the interview link too and nope, haven't done a thing! 🙈
Reply 50
hey! i received the interview link today. if anyone’s done it please could you give us an idea of the questions and how many mins we’ll have to answer them? thank youuuu :smile:
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 51
I’ve been looking online and YouTube to get an idea!
I got the link too, preparing my behaviours and trying not to overthink 🤣
Reply 53
Original post by ClaireClaire22
I got the link too, preparing my behaviours and trying not to overthink 🤣

Good luck!, what behaviours are you preparing?
Original post by Aldn

I’m preparing for Effective decision making and Leadership. How about you?
I wonder if any of these roles are Asylum Decision Makers?

Did anyone go to any of the webinars they had on these roles previously?
Original post by Aldn

Making Effective Decisions and Leadership. I believe those are the only ones listed on the campaign. And then I will think about strength questions, we will probably have to answer 2 or 3.
I wonder if any of these roles are Asylum Decision Makers?

Did anyone go to any of the webinars they had on these roles previously?

I applied for the ADM role in April and interviewed in may, I received an email last week to say I was unsuccessful and had feedback. I’m also thinking this could possibly be an ADM role but a big part of me would prefer not to now.
I unfortunately missed out on an ADM role as I missed the OAC due to illness, was gutted.

Really hoping I get this now though I'm a little wary that the job advert is so vague, the role itself could be anything really
Reply 59
Been selected for the interview as well.

Looking at the preparation guide about IF to provide and a bit confused

Do u just have to provide your passport at interview

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending