The Student Room Group

Home Office - Customer Services - EO - 294587 (Sheffield) Anyone heard?

Hi, has anyone applied for - Customer Services Group - Executive Officers - ref 294587 (Sheffield), closing date was 24th July.
I was interviewed on 22nd July, the candidate pack advises that earliest offers from 11th September (today).
In the portal my status is still 'interview slot booked' I've heard absolutely nothing since my interview.
Don't know what to make of it?? Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Lady0ftheManor
Hi, has anyone applied for - Customer Services Group - Executive Officers - ref 294587 (Sheffield), closing date was 24th July.
I was interviewed on 22nd July, the candidate pack advises that earliest offers from 11th September (today).
In the portal my status is still 'interview slot booked' I've heard absolutely nothing since my interview.
Don't know what to make of it?? Thanks

Hi, can u call them or speak to them using the online chat?
Original post by Camilla12
Hi, can u call them or speak to them using the online chat?

Thanks, I emailed earlier and received this response - This is currently with the vacancy holders. Once they have assessed the interviews the scores will be released. This will be communicated via email and/or civil service jobs, please continue to monitor these platforms.
Reply 3
Hello, I’ve applied for the same role! Had my interview 26th July and also still waiting!
Original post by Ejustice
Hello, I’ve applied for the same role! Had my interview 26th July and also still waiting!

Hello!!
I am so glad to speak to someone else who has applied for the same vacancy.
It feels like forever doesn't it, I started to wonder if the post was withdrawn or forgotten. I noticed yesterday that they're advertising again!! You would think they would make offers for this campaign before starting up again. Who knows what's going on??
I wish they would just send us an update.. Good luck to you.
Is your status still at 'interview slot booked'?
Reply 5
Original post by Lady0ftheManor
Hello!!
I am so glad to speak to someone else who has applied for the same vacancy.
It feels like forever doesn't it, I started to wonder if the post was withdrawn or forgotten. I noticed yesterday that they're advertising again!! You would think they would make offers for this campaign before starting up again. Who knows what's going on??
I wish they would just send us an update.. Good luck to you.
Is your status still at 'interview slot booked'?

I know it feels like forever! I know some other people who have also applied and had their interview as late as 20th August so I assume we have had to wait for them to finish interviewing everyone and for them to compile scores together. Yes it still says ‘interview slot booked’ and hasn’t changed since I got the offer for an interview. I’ve not seen any other advertisements, was that for customer services group too?
Hopefully we should hear back in the next week or so fingers crossed. And thank you good luck to you too!
Thank you.
The advert I saw was for Asylum Decision Makers, looking at the candidate pack for this role, it seems that is one of the roles they are recruiting for in this campaign too.
Also, I got the impression, from the competencies, that I was being interviewed for DM?
Reply 7
I had an email last week saying that I had been placed on the reserve list for this role and location; has anyone heard anything similar or indeed been offered a role?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending