The Student Room Group

Customer Services Group; Executive Officer (EO) - Home Office - Various Roles

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sandybeach1996
who has hope that we will be contacted and offered a job soon?! lol

I do! as I don t see the point of spending time to make a reserve list then making more time to refresh it if they don t use it! lol
Reply 581
For Belfast, I have absolutely no hope whatsoever...
Original post by r78
For Belfast, I have absolutely no hope whatsoever...

I’m Belfast also, losing hope lol
Reply 583
Original post by Jane10289
I’m Belfast also, losing hope lol

What was your score?? I got 23...
Original post by r78
What was your score?? I got 23...

I got 21, so definitely no hope
Original post by SunsetSkyline
Aww; thank you!😁 I only had my interview last month; and then I’m almost done with my pre employment checks!

Hello I have an interview for next month for ADM,can you help with the interview?
I need help with the interview questions. How to prepare.
Original post by Ola Ade
I need help with the interview questions. How to prepare.

You prepare like any other interview. Whilst this forum is great for advice. I think for interviews, we are all on our own. We utilise material around us like the job advert, YouTube and the civil service behaviours that are available via the website or through a quick Google search. One cannot help with behavioural answers as you need to have answers based on your own experience but as long as you're prepared for them, you should be able to achieve a good score if you answer has the requirements of the role you're applying for. The strengths questions are at random and there is also help available online for you to answer these, if you google then.
Original post by user326
You prepare like any other interview. Whilst this forum is great for advice. I think for interviews, we are all on our own. We utilise material around us like the job advert, YouTube and the civil service behaviours that are available via the website or through a quick Google search. One cannot help with behavioural answers as you need to have answers based on your own experience but as long as you're prepared for them, you should be able to achieve a good score if you answer has the requirements of the role you're applying for. The strengths questions are at random and there is also help available online for you to answer these, if you google then.

🤔🤔🤔
Hi What is Regional Command and Control in Border force?
Anyone have an update :smile:?
Reply 591
Original post by Ciu9922

No update, no hope...
Tbh I was hoping it was due to them waiting for the new financial year, I’m in DWP and there has been a massive cut in place for overspending so not sure if HO is the same who knows
Original post by Ciu9922

iv been offered an expression of interest
Original post by Incencin
iv been offered an expression of interest

What location are you ? Do you mean you received an email asking if you was still interested ? :smile:
Original post by Ciu9922
What location are you ? Do you mean you received an email asking if you was still interested ? :smile:

expression of interest for border force officer various locations across UK, as on reserve list did you get this?
Reply 596
Original post by Incencin
expression of interest for border force officer various locations across UK, as on reserve list did you get this?

Hmm... Interesting... What score did you get and is Belfast one of the locations for the Border Force I???
SSCl dont disclose my score weirdly.. yes and belfast was one of the expression of interest options

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending