The Student Room Group

Customer Services Group; Executive Officer (EO) - Home Office - Various Roles

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by ClaireClaire22
I’m preparing for Effective decision making and Leadership. How about you?

yes same, im struggling to be honest just trying to guess question
Original post by Kcw1986
Been selected for the interview as well.

Looking at the preparation guide about IF to provide and a bit confused

Do u just have to provide your passport at interview

Yes. So at the end they ask you, in separate questions, to show your ID documents. Then afterwards you have to upload pictures / photocopies of them.
Reply 62
But is it just the passport for the interview or do you need three different forms that what am confused about

Original post by Ambition111
Yes. So at the end they ask you, in separate questions, to show your ID documents. Then afterwards you have to upload pictures / photocopies of them.
Original post by Kcw1986
But is it just the passport for the interview or do you need three different forms that what am confused about

3 forms of ID
Original post by Kcw1986
Been selected for the interview as well.

Looking at the preparation guide about IF to provide and a bit confused

Do u just have to provide your passport at interview

Yes it’s just one form of photographic ID that you hold up to the camera when asked. Nothing else.
Reply 65
It might be worth while scanning your documents ahead of the interview so if they want them uploaded you have all ready to go
Original post by Ruby Woo 83
I wonder if any of these roles are Asylum Decision Makers?

Did anyone go to any of the webinars they had on these roles previously?

Hellooooo! I’m a future ADM! Just waiting for a start date now!
Reply 67
Original post by SunsetSkyline
Hellooooo! I’m a future ADM! Just waiting for a start date now!

Wow! Congratulations. When did you have your interview?
Original post by Dee_O
Wow! Congratulations. When did you have your interview?

Aww; thank you!😁 I only had my interview last month; and then I’m almost done with my pre employment checks!
Reply 69
Hi! Can someone please share the behaviour and strength that would be assessed for EO role for this campaign (283349).

Also if someone who already interviewed for the EO role can guide on what to expect in the interview. Thanks for the help!
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 70
Behaviours are making effective decisions and leaderships

The strength questions could be anything really no way of knowing what will crop up

Everyone will have slightly different questions
Reply 71
Original post by Kcw1986
Behaviours are making effective decisions and leaderships

The strength questions could be anything really no way of knowing what will crop up

Everyone will have slightly different questions

Thank you
Reply 72
Original post by Aaga77
Thank you

Sorry just seen the ref I think it’s different the one I have is 282690
If you go onto the civil service website and look at the advert details it will tell you the behaviours that will be assessed at interview
Reply 73
Hey guys i done the interview i know I completely failed. I started coughing horribly on the first question 😂😂 managed to finish of the answers without coughing but felt as though i was waffling during answers.

Good luck everyone else, the questions weren’t too bad spoke about inclusivity, making impartial decisions can’t remember the rest as i just want to forget about it😩😩
Reply 74
Original post by Aldn
Hey guys i done the interview i know I completely failed. I started coughing horribly on the first question 😂😂 managed to finish of the answers without coughing but felt as though i was waffling during answers.

Good luck everyone else, the questions weren’t too bad spoke about inclusivity, making impartial decisions can’t remember the rest as i just want to forget about it😩😩

Sorry to hear that, don't give up just yet though, you might have still answered enough to pass. They should look past nerves and coughing and focus on what you actually said.
Reply 75
Original post by Aldn

i’m sure it’ll be okay! did you only have 5 mins to answer?
Reply 76
Hi Yes it was 5minutes.
Just took mine on mobile which was so much better than when I done the ADM one on my desktop.

8 Questions including holding up ID
2 questions on leadership
1 on inclusivity
And 3 on decision making.
Reply 78
Are there any strength questions on the interview or is it all behaviours?
Reply 79
Just wanna check are all the questions 5 mins

I thought the behaviour one would be 5 mins and the strength ones 2 mins

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending