The Student Room Group

Is Learn Direct a scam?

Has anyone actually gone to university from doing the Access to he course on learn direct? I keep seeing bad reviews and people saying they got kicked off the course for no reason? If yes, which university and what course? Thanks
Reply 1
They aren't a scam, I was sceptical too but my experience has been so good. I got offers from all my choices including Kings college London and University of Birmingham to do nursing. The assignments are really straight forward and easy and the study materials cover everything well you need to know to answer the questions, and the recorded lectures are great as they tell you everything you need to write to get that distinction! I chose to study with them because I wanted to study at my own pace at home and I'm self motivated (you need to be, because you get very minimal communication from tutors except from sending a draft for assignments 1-9 and when you need to ask questions they take a while to respond but as you are starting it now you have a lot of time to get this done)
Hi I’ve been doing an access to HE course, just submitted my final assignment and have a conditional offer for Northumbria Uni based on this for Sept 23 so it’s legit.
Reply 3
Hi,

Had a really positive experience, you get a schedule and need to stick to it but they are open to slight delays if there's a good reason.
Just finished mine and waiting for the certificates but they've done me a reference on UCAS and helped me when needed along the way.

Good luck x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending