The Student Room Group

Decision Maker- National Referral Mechanism - Public Safety Group (PSG)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by K-max
Sorry not the answer you are looking for, but can I ask how long it took for it to be completed from when you submitted the vetting form? Hope someone will respond to your question soon

No worries at all. Mine took 10 calendar days, but I had gone through the process before for a previous role so that may have cut a chunk off of the time.
Reply 41
Original post by Barristan
No worries at all. Mine took 10 calendar days, but I had gone through the process before for a previous role so that may have cut a chunk off of the time.

I see! Thanks for responding.
Mine was 19 Aug 23 now my acc shows completed but nothing issued, I spoke to NVS MOD and they told me it is too quick to get a reply and it is still in progress so I am confused why in the portal showing complete and decision has been made
Reply 43
Anyone started the role yet? How are you finding it?
Reply 44
Mine showed completed within a short period and I got the pdf clearance letter the next day. Have you received yours yet and have you been contacted for a start date?
Original post by lafleure35
Mine was 19 Aug 23 now my acc shows completed but nothing issued, I spoke to NVS MOD and they told me it is too quick to get a reply and it is still in progress so I am confused why in the portal showing complete and decision has been made
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 45
Hi Everyone,

Has anyone else passed their pre-employment checks yet? Mine came through towards the end of August but I haven't heard anything yet...

Thanks

Have you been contacted yet after your pre employment checks? If yes, please how long did it take?
Original post by K-max
Mine showed completed within a short period and I got the pdf clearance letter the next day. Have you received yours yet and have you been contacted for a start date?

Got pdf that all ok but no contact with HO despite of dropping them email since 11 Sept
Reply 47
Original post by K-max
Have you been contacted yet after your pre employment checks? If yes, please how long did it take?

Apologies, I've not checked student room in a while. It took about a month from getting the vetting pdf to the vacancy holder getting in touch.
Reply 48
Apologies, I've not checked student room in a while. It took about a month from getting the vetting pdf to the vacancy holder getting in touch.

No problem. Thanks for responding.
Reply 49
Can anyone answer if the interview questions are a standard " tell me a time you made an effective decision" or does it mix it up and ask like " tell me a time you made an effective decision with little information?"

Also sorry was it just 1 question per behaviour or 2?
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by K-max

sent series of emails and only 3 or 4 replied that I am now onboarding process and I will be contacted so from 25th September notification of passing CTC to now it is almost 13 days I hope before 25 October I will be contacted
Reply 51
Hi all, just received a provisional offer for this position today. Does anyone know if this is a hybrid role? Many thanks
Reply 52
Does anyone mind answering my question? :biggrin:
We're you guys already part of CS?
Original post by Saiyanman
Does anyone mind answering my question? :biggrin:
Were you guys already part of CS?

Yes Iam
Reply 54
When you figure out if it's hybrid , can you post it on here?

Pretty sure it will be though
Original post by Rach023
Hi all, just received a provisional offer for this position today. Does anyone know if this is a hybrid role? Many thanks

Hi there! Congratulations! When was your interview? I'm waiting to hear about the outcome of mine
Reply 56
Thank you, I applied for an EO customer services group - various roles position and was put on the reserve list about a month ago (had my interview about three months ago) they offered me this position yesterday.

Original post by username4560
Hi there! Congratulations! When was your interview? I'm waiting to hear about the outcome of mine
Reply 57
Original post by Saiyanman
When you figure out if it's hybrid , can you post it on here?

Pretty sure it will be though

Original post by Rach023

Congratulations! Yes, I understand it will be hybrid- 2 days in office and 3 days work from home
Reply 58
Original post by lafleure355
sent series of emails and only 3 or 4 replied that I am now onboarding process and I will be contacted so from 25th September notification of passing CTC to now it is almost 13 days I hope before 25 October I will be contacted

I hope you will be contacted soon to discuss a start date. I have been contacted and have agreed on a start date which is towards the end of next month
Original post by K-max
I hope you will be contacted soon to discuss a start date. I have been contacted and have agreed on a start date which is towards the end of next month

Congratulations and thank u how long did it take? Which area?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending