The Student Room Group

Resits

Im currently in Yr2 of medicine. I just got my results back and I failed OSCEs, EIPOM and ISCM. Has anybody ever come back from something like this. I don’t if I should keep going or drop out at this point. The problem is I thought I did rlly well studying wise this year yet I got extremely horrendous results so normally I would look for areas for improvement but there aren’t any. I managed to cover everything for the EIPOM and ISCM exams, I practiced so hard for the OSCEs and I was extremely confident going into them (feedback was complete bs but I can’t do anything about it). So I am afraid if I review everything for EIPOM and ISCM and pass those exams in the resits they might still fail me in the OSCE due to some bs reason and I wouldn’t be able to do anything about it. Any advice let me know please, also if you know ways I could take legal advice against the uni that might help me please let me know as well as I might need to resort to that if the fail in the OSCE resits again. For now Ima try to keep my head up and grind it out like I always do.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest