The Student Room Group

sixth form induction day

i will be a year older than everybody else if i get accepted into the sixth form that i want to go to, can someone reassure me since i'm a bit worried that i'll get judged for being a year older :frown:
Reply 1
Original post by ilovejeongin143
i will be a year older than everybody else if i get accepted into the sixth form that i want to go to, can someone reassure me since i'm a bit worried that i'll get judged for being a year older :frown:

theres a girl in one of my classes who is a year older and i dont think anyone has ever judged her. i used to be curious about why shes redoing the year but after a bit i thought nothing of it. on her birthday people got excited saying "wow so youre an actual adult now! thats so cool!" but didnt go on about it much. she feels like any other student and gets on with people perfectly well. if your experience goes anything like hers im sure it will be great!
Original post by mymelo
theres a girl in one of my classes who is a year older and i dont think anyone has ever judged her. i used to be curious about why shes redoing the year but after a bit i thought nothing of it. on her birthday people got excited saying "wow so youre an actual adult now! thats so cool!" but didnt go on about it much. she feels like any other student and gets on with people perfectly well. if your experience goes anything like hers im sure it will be great!

thank you so much for your response, it really helps a lot <3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending