The Student Room Group

Options picking

should I just do further maths, drop maths and switch to art? but if so I won't be able to do biology cos they r all on the same block unless I give up Chinese so I can still do biology but I feel like Chinese can help boost my grades more and Chinese is barely even a subject that I need to actually put in effort to revise for and I can still get a pretty decent grade but I'm definitely going to pick psychology and further maths
Reply 1
Original post by qubvjof
should I just do further maths, drop maths and switch to art? but if so I won't be able to do biology cos they r all on the same block unless I give up Chinese so I can still do biology but I feel like Chinese can help boost my grades more and Chinese is barely even a subject that I need to actually put in effort to revise for and I can still get a pretty decent grade but I'm definitely going to pick psychology and further maths

You have to take Maths A level if you want to take Further Maths.
Reply 2
Original post by qubvjof

You got a lot of subjects there in the post. I dont think you can just do further maths without the maths.

You have a mix of subjects which is fine, but if you are deciding on uni afterwards, then you have to do some alevels that are complimentary in some way.

So chinese Art and biology are so far apart from each other, but Biology, psychology and 1 other subject is not so bad. It really all depends what you want to do in the long run.

Is art your thing? Science? or maths?
(edited 10 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest