The Student Room Group

How honest should I be?

I'm going to University this year at 23yrs old, I'm pretty confident in my abilities in the area I'll be studying but I'm concerned when it comes to relationships. I've never held hands with a girl, never kissed and obviously never made love or had any kind of previous intimate relationship. I'm wondering when/if I should admit to these things when trying my luck so to speak in this new place or would it hurt my chances with women?
Reply 1
I guess it is better to be honest about it.
You don't have to tell all these on the first meeting or date but if the question arises it is better to just say that this is your first relationship.
I mean if the girl is in the same situation then it's not something to worry about but don't think too hard about it, there is no hard and fast rules about it. Go with your gut and have fun.
Reply 2
No-one has ever done those things until the first time they do them, and it doesn’t stop them getting into relationships!

Don't make too much of it. Just wait until a natural point in a conversation when it's being discussed anyway, otherwise you will put girls off for being gauche.
(edited 9 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending