The Student Room Group

***Official Investment Banking Spring Week 2024 Thread***

Scroll to see replies

Original post by la_17
Has anyone heard from Bank of America?

got rejected today
Reply 61
Yo guys did JPM and Citi send out their offers yet?
I haven't received either yet so assuming they gave offers is it safe to assume I'm getting rejected by both?
Anyone done/got the deutsche bank phone interview?
Original post by Username5555
Anyone done/got the deutsche bank phone interview?

yes mine was on teams though
Original post by SilverBroom6801
yes mine was on teams though

Same here, is it for the advance programme?
Reply 65
Anyone heard from UBS?
Reply 66
Has anyone heard back from Fidelity or PwC?
Reply 67
Original post by Uolecon
Fidelity offers are out already try contacting them
Reply 68
Original post by Sarabesh
Fidelity offers are out already try contacting them

Thanks, do you know when these went out?
Reply 69
Original post by Uolecon
Thanks, do you know when these went out?
I believe roughly between two weeks to a month ago
Reply 70
Original post by Uolecon
still waiting on pwc too
Anyone heard from Barclays?
Original post by kou_0210
Anyone heard from Barclays?
According to Bristol tracker their offers are already out too
According to Bristol tracker their offers are already out too
Thanks, its just that I've been getting mixed signals. When I looked at their website some programme are still open, and literally today I got an email saying Barclays is looking for people to join their spring insight programme. Meanwhile I applied the week the applications opened and they still have yet to respond
Original post by kou_0210
Thanks, its just that I've been getting mixed signals. When I looked at their website some programme are still open, and literally today I got an email saying Barclays is looking for people to join their spring insight programme. Meanwhile I applied the week the applications opened and they still have yet to respond
Ah that's understandable. I believe they recruit on a rolling basis so those that apply later aren't even considered. Although if you applied early and they didn't yet respond it's likely because they aren't moving forward with your application
It's really annoying that companies do this but do keep an eye on the Bristol tracker to know if they did that to you or not. Also good luck with your other applications!
Reply 75
Ah that's understandable. I believe they recruit on a rolling basis so those that apply later aren't even considered. Although if you applied early and they didn't yet respond it's likely because they aren't moving forward with your application
It's really annoying that companies do this but do keep an eye on the Bristol tracker to know if they did that to you or not. Also good luck with your other applications!

What’s the Bristol tracker?
Hi guys, Has anyone been to the Women in Technology, Spring into Deloitte? If so what do you do in the 2 days and how do you get an internship from it? Thanks
Original post by Uolecon
What’s the Bristol tracker?
Basically a tracker for companies spring week, summer internship, placement year and graduate route schemes. It updates as a company offering any of the above schemes open for application, and also displays the closing date and other useful information (such as the stage of application a company is at). I'll send the link below you could use it for next year's applications
https://www.bristoltracker.com/home

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending