The Student Room Group

HMRC Compliance Caseworker - Vacancy 298821

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lovemanh
I was til they would give the results from 28th so after bank holiday

Hi when were you told this? I was told in the information session it would be the week commencing 21st?
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 21
I had an email
I had an email

Is that for the next stage?
Reply 23
I wanted to check that it was ok as the application centre just confirms the date of the assessment they told me they were expecting results from 28th
Reply 24
I have just received an email with my results, so they should be filtering through.
Good luck everyone!
Reply 25
Me too interview next not sure what that will look like anyone know?
Reply 26
Original post by Dixiemoo
Good to know. My status has changed to “awaiting interview results” in CSJ. I hate waiting… hope it was good news for you.

Mine said that about noon and then when I looked again (about an hour later) it said something else (can't remember what as it now says something different!) but also I had an email with the info about interview (so I did a happy dance) and then after that a 'congrats' email saying you will receive more info soon.
Hopefully it won't be long until you know - good luck :-)
Reply 27
If you go into the Application Centre and click on feedback it has the feedback for the assessment. I got 9 not sure if this is good or bad but did get an interview.
Reply 28
Anyone not had their results yet?
Reply 29
Original post by Ls8406

What does your CSJ say?
Reply 30
Original post by Ls8406

Just received my emails inviting me to interview 30 minutes ago! No results or update on CSJ yet though as they said results will show next week
Reply 31
If you log back into the CSJ site and click feedback it will tell you the breakdown of your results

No idea what it’s marked out of though or what the maximum possible marks would’ve been :/
Reply 32
Still awaiting interview results according to CSJ and no email - didn’t know if they was doing alphabetical as my last name starts with P
Reply 33
Original post by Ls8406
Still awaiting interview results according to CSJ and no email - didn’t know if they was doing alphabetical as my last name starts with P

I thought they were doing it in batches so are probably still working through everyone, especially as it is a big recruitment
Reply 34
I got 99% for the caseworker test which is mad
Reply 35
Anyone completed the interview yet?
No, have you? I’m too nervous and need more preparation
Anyone completed the interview yet?

Not sure if I actually clicked reply to your message!

No I haven’t yet, I’m too nervous and feel like I need to prep more. Have you done your pre recorded interview yet?
Original post by Tarango
Mine said that about noon and then when I looked again (about an hour later) it said something else (can't remember what as it now says something different!) but also I had an email with the info about interview (so I did a happy dance) and then after that a 'congrats' email saying you will receive more info soon.
Hopefully it won't be long until you know - good luck :-)

Hey, have you done your pre recorded interview yet? I haven’t as I’m a nervous mess and feel like I need to do more prep!
Reply 39
Original post by Crackernutter
Hey, have you done your pre recorded interview yet? I haven’t as I’m a nervous mess and feel like I need to do more prep!

No I haven't. Like you I feel like I need more time to prep! Did you get the reminder email yesterday? That made me worse!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending