The Student Room Group

HMRC Compliance Caseworker - Vacancy 298821

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rhimcc97

Do you know what it is in London?
Reply 461
Good luck to the ones starting tomorrow
How is everyone finding the 60% from office? Have you been told you need to be in a certain amount of hours in the office to count?
Original post by Crackernutter
How is everyone finding the 60% from office? Have you been told you need to be in a certain amount of hours in the office to count?
It's pretty good! And apparently the 60% counts for the entire month, although that might be dependent on your manager, so for example if you spent 3 days at home one week and 2 days at the office, you'll have to spend 4 days in the office and 1 day at home another week during the month.
Original post by iEndeavor
It's pretty good! And apparently the 60% counts for the entire month, although that might be dependent on your manager, so for example if you spent 3 days at home one week and 2 days at the office, you'll have to spend 4 days in the office and 1 day at home another week during the month.
Same here, has your manager mentioned anything about minimum amount of hours in the office? Or as long as you have logged into the office you can work from home anytime after that?
Original post by Crackernutter
Same here, has your manager mentioned anything about minimum amount of hours in the office? Or as long as you have logged into the office you can work from home anytime after that?
My manager generally lets me leave as soon as all my meetings for the day have finished, which is typically around 3pm! Then I work until around 5-6 and log a flexi debit of my travel time (so -40 minutes give or take)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending