The Student Room Group

HMRC Compliance Caseworker - Vacancy 298821

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Just done my interview- the candidate pack says you should time your behaviour examples for up to 5 mins but the questions cuts off after 4.. I don’t know if this caught anyone else out but definitely something to be aware of for the folk yet to do it
Reply 61
Original post by Rhimcc97
Just done my interview- the candidate pack says you should time your behaviour examples for up to 5 mins but the questions cuts off after 4.. I don’t know if this caught anyone else out but definitely something to be aware of for the folk yet to do it

Yes - same with some of the strengths which I thought were 2 minutes long
Hi guys, does anyone know when the start date of this role is?
Reply 63
Original post by Karanj1400
Hi guys, does anyone know when the start date of this role is?

They mentioned in one of the information sessions for the assessment that the training is due to begin in November! But they couldn’t provide an exact date ☺️
Reply 64
For anyone still wanting to know - the assessment was marked out of 14! Still waiting on my score but at least we know what the max was
Original post by ABB3YX53
For anyone still wanting to know - the assessment was marked out of 14! Still waiting on my score but at least we know what the max was

Hi which assesment are you referring to? If its the in-tray assesment it will be on the hmrc portal under feedback
Reply 66
Original post by Karanj1400

(Original post by Karanj1400)Hi which assesment are you referring to? If its the in-tray assesment it will be on the hmrc portal under feedback

Yeah the in-tray one. My feedback isn’t there as they’re still in the process of uploading the scores to CSJ! Just chased them up today as they said it’d be this week
Reply 67

That's good to know. Did you ask them or have I missed it on the feedback bit?
Reply 68
Original post by Tarango
That's good to know. Did you ask them or have I missed it on the feedback bit?

Yeah I thought I’d ask them as it’s a bit useless having a score if we don’t know what it’s out of!
Reply 69

Ah ok that’s interesting thank you xx
Reply 70
Yeah I thought I’d ask them as it’s a bit useless having a score if we don’t know what it’s out of!

Hope you get to find out your score soon, did you get an interview?
Do we know if any of the online test scores goes towards the final 'merit list'?
Reply 71
Original post by Tarango
Hope you get to find out your score soon, did you get an interview?
Do we know if any of the online test scores goes towards the final 'merit list'?

I did! Just no score but I suppose passing it is the main thing! As far as I’m aware the online tests just sift people through to the in-tray assessment, and then in-tray assessment scores get you through to interview
Reply 72
Good luck everyone xx
Reply 73
Original post by lovemanh
Good luck everyone xx

You too :-)
Reply 74
Hi has anyone got any email yet?
Reply 75
No not yet. It’s quite frustrating. I don’t think we will hear until end of the month as it’s quite a large campaign.
Reply 76
No nothing yet
Reply 77
Original post by Sc0382
No not yet. It’s quite frustrating. I don’t think we will hear until end of the month as it’s quite a large campaign.

I know it is really frustrating. I don't think I was successful cos done my interview with flu but you never know 😁
Reply 78
Not heard anything either. Thinking with the November start date and leaving time for the security checks, likely will be at least another week or two before we hear anything 😬 fingers crossed for sooner tho 🤞
I was hoping to hear this week. Pre employment checks can take ages, sometimes over 6 weeks so it will have to be soon. I read in a thread from a previous campaign that people were offered roles 10 days after their interview. Hopefully it’s soon!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending