The Student Room Group

stationary for year 10

i will be going into year 10 in september and don't know what stationary i need or may find useful to have i have picked health and social care , sociology and religous studies along with the essential maths ,English, french, Citezenship and science. any help would be great
Not anything different to what you used in year 9! But if you don't have it already, I'd recommend a maths set, which you should keep in a separate case so you don't lose any of it.
Reply 2
Original post by lilliesxx
i will be going into year 10 in september and don't know what stationary i need or may find useful to have i have picked health and social care , sociology and religous studies along with the essential maths ,English, french, Citezenship and science. any help would be great

Hey you literally don’t need anything that special that you didn’t have in Year 9. Just make sure u have a calculator and maths set for maths and have a good organisation system.
Check to make sure you have the correct calculator for science and maths. Other then that is the usual.

Quick Reply

Latest