The Student Room Group

why do girls pretend to be calling someone when there not

I use public transport a lot and I see the same girl regularly and I feel shes always giving me hints like she will try and sit right next to me etc but shes always on her phone but I feel like shes open for a convo. How am I supposed to intiate convo with a girl if shes always on a phonecall or pretending to be on a phonecall?
Maybe you have misunderstood the situation and she doesn't want a convo with you
Reply 2
Original post by Stranger girl
Maybe you have misunderstood the situation and she doesn't want a convo with you

maybe idk its like shes using it to try and intiate convo
Reply 3
Original post by Stranger girl

if she does not want a convo she can sit anywhere else other than right next to me
Reply 4
If she’s always on her phone, pretending or otherwise, it’s a fair bet she doesn’t want a conversation. Perhaps it’s just a coincidence that she chooses a spare seat near you
Reply 5
Original post by Zarek
If she’s always on her phone, pretending or otherwise, it’s a fair bet she doesn’t want a conversation. Perhaps it’s just a coincidence that she chooses a spare seat near you

Theres plenty of spare seats but she keeps sitting right next to me lol and makes a scenr of being on her phone. If she does not want a convo then sit far from me not as close as possible lol
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Theres plenty of spare seats but she keeps sitting right next to me lol and makes a scenr of being on her phone. If she does not want a convo then sit far from me not as close as possible lol

I reckon it’s wishful thinking on your part. However, give her a piece of paper with your phone number on it and see what happens

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending