The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Worried about UEA for the future / clearing

Really don't know how to ask this question, but its fairly well known UEA has had some issues recently.

- however, it has a very decent reputation for some subjects, a lovely campus and nice people. My daughter is considering it as her option for clearing in case her results (due really soon!) aren't what she hoped.

Should she worry? If the Uni does have to make cuts, how might (will) the students notice?

Welcome peoples thoughts
(edited 9 months ago)
what problem UEA had ?

Original post by ChiefBrody
Really don't know how to ask this question, but its fairly well known UEA has had some issues recently.

- however, it has a very decent reputation for some subjects, a lovely campus and nice people. My daughter is considering it as her option for clearing in case her results (due really soon!) aren't what she hoped.

Should she worry? If the Uni does have to make cuts, how might (will) the students notice?

Welcome peoples thoughts
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Original post by ChiefBrody

Welcome peoples thoughts

Hi @ChiefBrody :h:

It's great to hear that your daughter is considering coming and joining us at UEA, what is she planning to study? You can find information about UEA's current situation on this page that explains a lot of the current goings on. UEA is committed to providing students with an outstanding education and comprehensive support during their time here. If you have any questions at all about UEA or being a student in Norwich, please do feel free to let me know :h:

Danielle :smile:
Film and Television Studies

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending