The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Fresh opinion on how good/bad De Montfort University is.

Hello everyone. I am an internatial student, one of the options of whom is De Montort University in the UK. I have seen many reviews on it and by far they can be divided by recent ones but mostly good and from "official" souces and 4-5 years old ones that are mostly bad, yet from a real students, as far as I can see. So, I am asking for help in either making me sure in my choice or avoiding the pit I might fall into. Thanks in advance.
Original post by 12412516161361
Hello everyone. I am an internatial student, one of the options of whom is De Montort University in the UK. I have seen many reviews on it and by far they can be divided by recent ones but mostly good and from "official" souces and 4-5 years old ones that are mostly bad, yet from a real students, as far as I can see. So, I am asking for help in either making me sure in my choice or avoiding the pit I might fall into. Thanks in advance.

Hey there!

Although I am a student ambassador here, I will try to be unbiased and give you my opinion about DMU :smile:

As an international cyber security student from Belarus who studies at DMU, I can confidently say that you're making a great choice by considering this university! I absolutely love it here and have had an amazing experience so far.

One of the things I appreciate most about DMU is the incredible student support. There are so many resources available to help you succeed, from dedicated academic advisors to mental health services. Plus, there are dozens of events and activities happening all the time, so you'll never be bored or lacking in things to do.

Another great thing about DMU is the cheap prices in Leicester. You can enjoy delicious food and drinks, and even do some shopping, without breaking the bank. And the facilities here are absolutely beautiful - there are constantly new developments and updates being made to ensure that students have the best possible experience.

Finally, DMU is constantly analysing and responding to student feedback in order to improve the university experience for everyone. Your opinion matters here, and I've seen firsthand how committed the staff and faculty are to ensuring that students are happy and successful.

I hope this helps you feel more confident in your choice, and I can't wait to potentially welcome you to the DMU family in the future! If you have any questions or want to chat more, feel free to reach out anytime.

Feel free to ask us more questions, as we are always here to help :h:

- Ilya:wink:
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending