The Student Room Group

Retaking two modules

I am currently deciding what to do next academic year after failing the first year. I have been given the option to retake the two modules that I failed throughout the first year, both of these modules are from September to December. The overall credit is 60 points. I have a few questions regarding student finance:
How do I apply for only 60 points worth of tuition fees?
Does this mean I will only be given student maintenance from September to December or does it mean I will be getting none at all?
I am currently living in a student house for the whole year so I need to figure out if I'm going to be getting a job to finance it alone or will have the help of student finance.
Original post by username4753964
I am currently deciding what to do next academic year after failing the first year. I have been given the option to retake the two modules that I failed throughout the first year, both of these modules are from September to December. The overall credit is 60 points. I have a few questions regarding student finance:
How do I apply for only 60 points worth of tuition fees?
Does this mean I will only be given student maintenance from September to December or does it mean I will be getting none at all?
I am currently living in a student house for the whole year so I need to figure out if I'm going to be getting a job to finance it alone or will have the help of student finance.

Hi there,

Are you a part time student or were you previously full time and now changing to part time? Is the university considering you to be a part time student on a full time basis?

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending