The Student Room Group

stuck between 2 6th forms

i'm not sure which 6th form to choose between 2 .The first one has good courses that i like a lot but the school feels off and the teachers didn't help that feeling.The second school i'm not so existed about the courses but the school fells better and the teachers were more willing to help.
Reply 1
Original post by suz-833
i'm not sure which 6th form to choose between 2 .The first one has good courses that i like a lot but the school feels off and the teachers didn't help that feeling.The second school i'm not so existed about the courses but the school fells better and the teachers were more willing to help.

I would go for the second one as you don’t want to feel off or uncomfortable to go to sixth form. Also the teachers in the second school would be more useful in helping you in the future if you are unsure of anything that you have learned.
Reply 2
Original post by CelineK17
I would go for the second one as you don’t want to feel off or uncomfortable to go to sixth form. Also the teachers in the second school would be more useful in helping you in the future if you are unsure of anything that you have learned.

thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending